Padron Watch Company has been busy. During this time the development of a new line of Mechanical-wind watches have been underway and will begin production shortly. Also, a ton of new vintages will be appearing on this site soon, with a redesign of the shopping experience in the works to show you more features such as video and close up photos.
I am now offering servicing in addition to sales. If you have an heirloom watch in need of repair, please fee free to contact me to get started.
This has been a year of growth for my little business, and I'd like to thank all of you who have helped support me. Right now, I am trying to increase visibility and my business thrives on referrals, so let your friends know about this site. And visit and share my facebook page. And Pinterest is always nice. :-)
-Leo
No comments:
Post a Comment